They say a picture is with a thousand words, but if you want the best ones, then this complete list of catchy Texas quotes and captions is for you!
People and Texas quotes make a picture perfect. It’s true, especially the ones you captured from the Lone Star State. There are a billion pictures on Instagram with different stories, Texas Instagram captions, and quotes about Texas you love so dearly that you want to be a part of them.
Whether you’re an Instagram enthusiast or new to this whole thing, chances are that at one point, you’ve wondered how your photos will look alongside some captivating Texas quotes and Texas captions for Instagram.
Which begs the question: “How do I find those Texas quotes and Texas captions for Instagram with them? What are some of these best Texas quotes and Texas captions for Instagram?” Hold your horses, we got you covered!
Below are our most favorite and top-notch Texas quotes, witty Texas captions for Instagram, and of course, a sprinkle of funny Texas Instagram captions.
Best Texas Quotes
It’s easy to see why Texas is Instagram-famous. The state just has some lovely places and breathtaking views. It’s not just the photos that are popular on Instagram but also the Texas quotes that go along with them.
Texas is known for its “big and bold” attitude, and it’s no surprise how Texans are witty, fun-loving people! Most of which you can see through this ultimate list of Texas quotes.
Here is a compilation of some of the best quotes about Texas. Even if you aren’t from Texas, there is no reason not to love it!
1. “That’s right, you’re not from Texas. But Texas wants you anyway.” – Lyle Lovett
2. “Always marry a woman from Texas. No matter how tough things get, she’s seen tougher.” – Dan Rather
3. “If you grab enough Texans land, something good is bound to happen.” James Michener
4. “Texas is the finest portion of the globe that has blessed my eyes.” Sam Houston
5. “Texas is neither southern nor western. Texas is Texas.” – William Blakelyfclar
6. “In Texas, we practically come out of the womb in jeans.” Kelly Clarkson
7. “I’d rather be a fence post in Texas than the king of Tennessee.” – Chris Wall
8. “Some folks look at me and see a certain swagger, which in Texas is called ‘walking.’” – George W Bush
9. ”No place like Texas would I ever roam. No place like Texas, my home, sweet home.” – Willie Nelson
10. “In Texas, there is a certain honor being a Texan that is doing something the best that you can.” – Matthew McConaughey
11. “You don’t just move into Texas. It moves into you.” – Manny Fernandez
12. “Texans ain’t Texans if they aren’t willing to boast about the state they call home.”
13. “Obviously, people in Texas have big hearts.” Ann Richards
14. “I Love Texas because Texas is future-oriented because Texans think anything is possible. Texans think big.” – Phil Gramm
15. “Texans ignore ‘better,’ long before the useless word ‘good.” Everything in Texas is ‘best.’” – Edward Smith
16. “I think Texans have more fun than the resort of the world.” – Tommy Tune
17. “I love the ballsiness of it all, how Dallas goes for it.” – Todd Fiscus
18. “The city’s enthusiasm to do great things without territoriality.” – Maxwell L. Anderson
19. “One day, it just dawned on me that I’m from Texas, and that’s what I am.” – Sissy Spacek
20. “Never forget, son, when you represent Texas, always go first class.” – James Michener
21. “As a Texan and a country music fan, I didn’t learn George Strait songs; I knew them the same way I know English.” – Jack Ingram
22. “Texas women are like snowflakes. Individually they may be pretty, but put together, they can stop traffic.” – Cathy Bonner
23. “There’s a freedom you begin to feel, the close you get to Austin, Texas.” – Willie Nelson
24. “If you live long enough, you’ll see that every victory turns into a defeat.” – Charles Bukowski
25. “News events are like Texas weather. If you don’t like it, wait a minute.” – Jessica Ackles
So, if ever you run out of creative juice, you can always count on this handy list of ingenious Texas quotes or some classic pun-ny quotes about Texas you can use to spark your next post.
Best Texas Captions for Instagram
The pictures are not always great, but the Texas Instagram captions make them memorable. The best Texas captions for Instagram are often the funny Texas Instagram captions, but they’re also often just plain weird.
The greatest state in the nation has no shortage of oddball personalities and beautiful backdrops that make for great social media posts. Figuring out Texas Instagram captions for your latest photo of a sunset or a plate of food can be tough, but luckily for you, we have some of the best Texas captions for Instagram!
Here’s a list of our favorite Texas captions for Instagram. We’ve got all the Texas Instagram captions you need, from tongue-in-cheek memes about living in the Lone Star State to a few bits of wisdom from the country’s most famous figures.
1. “Texas is a blend of valor and swagger.”
2. “You can take a girl out of Texas, but you can’t take Texas out of a girl.”
3. “Texas isn’t just a place on the map. It’s an idea in the hearts of the people.”
4. “The stars at night are big and bright, deep in the heart of Texas.”
5. “Don’t mess with Texas.”
6. “Open Texas skies and BBQ.”
7. “Texas is a state of mind.”
8. “Only Texas could turn defeat into a legend.”
9. “Texas is calling; I must go!”
10. “I like Texas because there’s no one in control.”
11. “God bless Texas!”
12. “This state is Texa-llent!”
13. “I wasn’t born in Texas, but I got here as fast as I could.”
14. “There’s a lot to love about Texas!”
15. “I’d like a salad with a side of Cadillac Ranch.”
16. “Dallas, my love has come along.”
17. “Texas forever, right?”
18. “Lone Star state of mind. 68.000 square miles and 96 million Texans strong.”
19. “All men are created equal. Except for Texans, we were created a little better than everyone else.”
20. “When I started counting my Texas blessings, my whole life turned around.”
21. “I’ll have an Amarillo sour.”
22. “And those Texas sunsets are some of the best in the world.”
23. “There’s no better place than Texas to start over.”
24. “I’ve traveled all over the world, but no place is any better than Texas”
25. “A bad day in Texas is better than a good day anywhere else.”
We know, we know, they’re all amazing indeed, but we strongly recommend going for Texas captions that not only make sense to your post but ones that your audience can easily relate to.
Texas quotes and Texas Instagram captions
The Lone Star state is packed with great Texas quotes and captions for Instagram. People who love the outdoors may want to use quotes about Texas that entail mother nature’s wonders, whereas those who are fans of hard work can use Texas quotes said by others. The Texas quotes and captions in this list are tailored for creativity and work great whenever you create Instagram posts.
It’s always a leverage to be extra creative when it comes to putting your feelings and beliefs into your pictures, and what better way to do that if it wasn’t for Texas quotes and captions?
With this list of the best Texas quotes and characters, you will find that you can easily put together your own set of quotes about Texas and captions that will get all of your followers talking.
We hope you find these Texas quotes and Texas captions for Instagram helpful in searching for the best Texas quotes and captions to describe your next photos perfectly. Now, go ahead and find the perfect Texas quotes and captions for those fire photos!