There’s so much magic in Florida that sometimes you don’t even have to go looking for it. It finds you! May it be through the wonders of nature or through wise words from Florida quotes and Florida captions by famous figures.
Florida is known for many things: Its beautiful beaches, excellent boating, shopping, and more! It can also be known for being loud, obnoxious, and a bit over-the-top at times. From “The O’Reilly Factor” to “South Park,” the Sunshine State has been used as a quote about Florida more than a few times.
Florida quotes and Florida captions for Instagram are a fantastic way to add a bit of character to your images and make them stand out from thousands of posts. With millions of people on Instagram, you need to do all you can to make sure that your posts smoke out the competition, and the best Florida quotes give you plenty of opportunities to do just that!
To tailor your Florida quotes and witty or funny Florida captions to meet each post’s needs, you might need a quote about Florida to describe your recent vacation in a few words or even one that is simply an expression of your love for Florida. Still trying to think of something interesting to say on Instagram? Don’t worry! We’ll be showing you the best Florida quotes and Florida Instagram captions suggestions you’ll ever come across.
Here is a dedicated list of Florida quotes perfect for jolly or funny Florida captions on your Instagram photos or images.
Best Florida Quotes
On Instagram, a short and sweet quote about Florida can distinguish between a good post and a great post. Florida quotes are incredibly effective when used as your very own Florida Instagram captions whenever you upload and post.
Whether traveling to Florida or being a permanent resident, these Florida quotes will bedazzle your Instagram posts! These Florida quotes will make perfect Florida Instagram captions for those sunset or beach pictures you’ve worked so hard editing for.
Here are some of our top, hand-picked Florida quotes to tailor your photos to a wide audience and keep those likes and comments rolling in.
1. “Florida, you’re a helluva state.” – Jimmy Buffet
2. “August in Florida is God’s way of reminding us who’s in charge.” – Blaize Clement
3. “I live in Florida, and people are crazy here. And I say that lovingly.” – Amy Seimetz
4. “Some call it a vacation; I call it home.” – Anonymous
5. “I didn’t start my career, or really, my life before I came to Florida.” – Charlotte Flair
6. “It’s not the palm trees and neon signs in Florida; it’s strip malls, highways, hot sun beating down on you.” – Patty Jenkins
7. “Florida is a strange place: hot, beautiful, ugly. I love it here, and how nothing makes sense but still, somehow, there is a rhythm.” – Roxane Gray
8. “Florida means land of flowers, not the land of ugly.” – Bill Jonson
9. “I love Florida. I love the beach. I love the sound of the surfers against the rocks.” – Emo Philips
10. “Florida is the world’s largest amusement park.” – Budd Schulberg
11. “It’s Florida. Hair is just an extra sweater I’m forced to wear.” – Emma Gonzalez
12. “Two things Florida can teach the other 49 states: how to make a good margarita and how to deal with the aftermath of a hurricane.” – Tom Feeney
13. “My love for you is like a Florida sunset. Orange, coral, pink, and lavender, it exists to warm your heart through the inevitable darkness.” – Jarod Kintz
14. “It’s always sunny in the Sunshine State. Except for at night.” – Jarod Kintz
15. “I like Florida. Everything in the ‘80s. The temperatures, the ages, and the IQs.” – George Carlin
16. “The Florida skies are like no other, with cloud formations that are awesome! Even when it rains, the sun shines through the drops.” – Connie Letang
17. “For a lot of people in different times in their life, Florida represents a new start.” – Larry Reimer
18. “Miami is one of these places where diversity is in our blood, where, you know, if you want to go have a Nicaraguan breakfast, a Cuban lunch, and an American dinner, you do.” Ana Navarro
19. “Sometimes I think I’ve figured out some order in the universe, but then I find myself in Florida.” – Susan Orlean
20. “I want to get to Key West and away from it all.” – Ernest Hemingway
21. “I am a Florida guy. I don’t do cold.” – J. R. Ramirez
22. “Anytime I get to Miami, it’s a wonderful thing.” – Bill Goldberg
23. “Florida is a golden word. The very name Florida carried the message of warmth, ease, and comfort. It was irresistible.” – John Steinbeck
24. “Almost everything strange washes up near Miami.” – Anonymous
25. “Miami is one of these great places that is a really sensual, physically beautiful place.” – Michael Mann
Tip: We recommend not over-post the same quote about Florida or one too many Florida quotes in one day. A quote about Florida in a few posts should make room for other creative captions you might have in mind.
Best Florida Captions for Instagram
Florida is the perfect place to get away from it all. When you’re here, you can’t help but relax and have fun. What better way to share your Florida experience with Instagram friends than with some funny, creative captions about Florida?
Whether you’re moving to Florida or just visiting, it’s always nice to find a spot-on Instagram caption for your photos of this great state. These captions will show off your love of Florida and inspire others to visit!
1. “Living life in the sunshine state.”
2. “Sun, sand, waves, and Mickey Mouse. I’m home.”
3. “Florida mode: activated.”
4. “My love for you is like a Florida sunset.”
5. “Key West called, and they have a beach waiting for you.”
6. “Florida, where summer lasts 6 months, twice a year.”
7. “A sunny state with winter only in name: Winter Garden, Winter Park, Winter Haven.”
8. “In Florida, we salt margaritas, not sidewalks.”
9. “Don’t worry, beach happy.”
10. “When life gives you lemons, hand them back and ask for Florida oranges.”
11. “In case you didn’t know, some people smile in winter. They live in Florida.”
12. “Beach, you do it.”
13. “Florida is my therapy.”
14. “Shell-abrate good times.”
15. “Feeling those Florida vibes.”
16. “Gone to Florida, be back never.”
17. “Keep calm and love Florida.”
18. “Any day is a good day in Florida.”
19. “Some call it Florida, I call it heaven.”
20. “Driving down I4 like I’m on the Tomorrowland Speedway.”
21. “Happiness comes in waves.”
22. “Natives of the Florida keys often refer to themselves as Conchs, and for a good reason, they’ve been drinking.”
23. “If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.”
24. “There is a name for people who dislike winter: Floridians.”
25. “I ain’t gonna go if I can’t wear my flip flops.”
Tip: Though shorter is better, there are instances where you can nail a slightly longer caption that just screams perfection to your photo.
Florida Quotes and Florida Instagram captions
Florida quotes and captions are vital if you want your photo to shine among the stars. Timeless yet straightforward Florida quotes can say a lot about your post: they can be funny, engaging, witty, or even a top pick from our handy list of Florida quotes.
Finish this list of Instagram Florida quotes and captions with the perfect picture. Posting a photo on Instagram is fun, but tapping into the ideal caption with pre-crafted captions and Florida quotes to go with it will take your post up a notch.
Whether you’re showcasing a glimpse at the beach or showing off your favorite hike, the right caption and Florida quotes will take your photos to another level for every moment.
We genuinely hope that you take the opportunity to share your photo alongside any of our favorite Florida quotes with the rest of the world. After all, isn’t that what a great experience is all about?