Being stuck at home with limited ways to be inspired, it might be tough to find a new creative quarantine captions for Instagram for your #stayhome photo. And while staying at home also means not being able to explore new corners of the world, it doesn’t mean you can’t explore new corners of your room, apartment, house, garden or even your mind.
So I decided to make your life teeny, tiny, little bit easier and compose quarantine captions for Instagram! While the situation we’re in is very serious, I decided to write captions that are a little more light-hearted, funny and positive. Because who needs more negativity in their lives? Not me! So without further ado, here are the best quarantine Instagram captions the internet has to offer!
Quarantine Captions for Instagram
1. Since everyone has started washing their hands like we’re supposed to, we’ll be working on shapes and colors next week.
2. License to chill.
3. I’m the hardest working person in the room.
4. Roses are red, oceans are blue, this is me in isolation, how about you?
5. In case you lost track, today is April 97th.
6. Is today boring you? Go outside and lick a stranger’s face.. that should spice things up a bit.
7. Let’s be honest, social distancing from a few certain people has been nice.
8. It’s only Quarantine if it’s in the Quarante province of France. Otherwise it’s just Sparkling Isolation.
9. Coronavacation: Being homebound or quarantined due to the Coronavirus.
10. It’s not “social distancing,” it’s “taking an oath of solitude.”
11. I followed my heart, and it led me to the couch.
12. I want to get quarantined with you. – Flirting in 2020.
13. Nobody supports you like a social media friend that you never met.
14. Not to brag, but I used hand soap before it was trending.
15. In isolationship.
16. Better days will come.
17. One day this will be over. And we will be grateful for life in ways we never felt possible before.
18. The only nation I’m visiting this spring is imagination.
19. Time to slow down.
20. Adventure is calling, but I can’t come to the phone right now.
21. I found a job that makes me want to jump out of bed in the morning. Of course, I don’t have to jump very far.
22. Casual Friday, every day.
23. Working on my side hustle.
24. Lazy is a strong word. I call it ‘selective participation.’
25. Wake me up when we can travel again.
26. Trying to chill out, but this is new for me.
27. This must be the art of doing nothing at all.
28. First time in history we can save the human race by lying in front of the TV and doing nothing. Let’s not screw this up.
29. It’s so hard to care when you’re this relaxed.
30. Dressed to chill.
31. If the WiFi goes out, I guess I have to call myself.
32. If you need me, I’ll be on my lunch break.
33. Checking the fridge every 10 minutes to see if any food magically appeared.
34. I just want to lie in a pile of fresh laundry and eat bread.
35. I bake because punching people is frowned upon.
36. In 2020 every influencer became a master chef.
37. Happy hour! Time for a quaran-tini.
38. Quaranqueen. / Quaranking.
39. Bring your own sanitizer.
40. You’ve got this.
Hope you enjoyed these quarantine captions for Instagram that I put together. And even though life isn’t perfect at the moment, I hope it can at least be a little better with these funny sayings about quarantine.